Thursday, September 6th &
Friday, September 7th 2018
9:00am – 5:00pm Both Days
Hard Rock Hotel – Las Vegas, NV
Each full attendee will receive an Event/Symposium Guide which includes seminar notes direct from the teachers and guest speakers. This way, you can enjoy the session instead of trying to write down everything the teachers/speakers say! The Event/Symposium Guide also includes exhibitor contact information and the USPSF Championships Program. The Event/Symposium Guide is a great reference tool all year long! The event will conclude on Friday and our SOS Cocktail Party will start at 5:30pm at Culinary Dropout.
- Studio Math: Budgeting and Pricing Strategies – Presenter: Dakota Fox
- Music Licensing – More in depth information from ASCAP & BMI – YouTube
- Cirque Fit Program/Bungee Workout
- Youth Programs: Programs and Marketing
- Studio Owner Problem Solve
- Studio Facility – Signage, cameras, equipment, decor etc
- Website SEO – New changes that are effecting your business!
- Advertising Analytics: Ad words, FB Ads – New Social Media Algorithms & Getting ads approved!
- Online Scheduling Software
- Business 101 – Customer Experience, instructor pay/incentives, membership pricing, contracts, collections, competition team incentives, work trade
- AND MORE!
Attending The Pole and Aerial Sports Conference & Studio Owner Symposium gives you access to experience and perspectives of many different facets of the small business owner, along with the challenges you face and gives you the tools, strategies and best practices to compete successfully in today’s changing business environment.
Join us for an event that will connect, inspire, and innovate the pole and aerial sports industry!
Accommodations & Transportation
Local Airport: McCarran Airport
The USPSF Championships will take place in Las Vegas, NV.
Host Hotel: Hard Rock Hotel and Casino – Room Number will be provided to participants.
Restaurants/Other Activities Nearby: Pole Expo