The National Federation
US Pole Sports Federation (USPSF) is the national federation and the US governing body for Pole Sports. It was founded in 2014 under the name US Pole Sports Federation, and is a non profit 501c3 along with being a non-governmental national organization constituted under US law. The Federation is a member of the Pole Sports & Art World Federation (POSA), one of the international governing bodies for pole sports and the host of the Pole Sports and Arts World Championships and Pole Art Worlds. The USPSF has also received accreditation from the USA Sports Council and is now an active member. The USPSF is a leader in the community and is working towards Pole Sports being recognized globally as a sport and the eventual inclusion into main stream sport events and the Olympic Games.
The mission of USPSF is to to promote, administer, and develop pole sports to benefit athletes of all ages, levels, and backgrounds across the United States.
- To advance, promote, and protect the character, status and interests of Pole Sports across the USA.
- To work alongside the International Federation to develop standardized rules governing regional and world competitions.
- To enforce the Code of Conduct and Standards of Ethics for both athletes and officials.
- To advise and assist the USPSF Regional Member Bodies and the Associate Members in the administration of Pole Sports in their regions and organizations.
- To represent the USA and Pole Sports in the Olympic Movement.
- Assist, create, collaborate, and educate studio owners and coaches in the advancements of the pole community.
The USPSF amends its governing documents regularly, reviewing the Statutes and complementing the Competition Rules with pertinent codes and regulations in line with the International Federation.
Democratic describes the style of governance and the structure of USPSF. The Managing Committee is made up of the President, First Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary General, Athlete Chair, Marketing Director, Arts Director and Sports Director – tends to the day-to-day running of the federation. The committee is supported in its task by the standing commissions, by advisers and consultants, and by the administration.
We hope to educate and inspire the public and future athletes in the benefits of Pole Sports and competitive pole. Our goal is to assist the POSA World federation by working with the local sporting agency/councils and the US Olympic Committee to gain sporting recognition for Pole Sports.
To donate to the USPSF you can click below.
A donor can deduct a charitable donation of $250 or more.
The USPSF will supply a donor letter to each entity or person who makes a donation.